Why Choose O'Brien?
Our dedicated service team will ensure that your servicing and maintenance is scheduled at a time most convenient to our client and site while still remaining compliant to Australian Standards.
Shared resources are located in four locations nationally, each providing support to the other when required. Every branch stocks a wide range of parts. Our extensive supplier network also ensures spares are on hand and delivered as per our customer requirements.
Flexibility in resources ensures distribution of our technical knowledge base across the business. Equipment is maintained according to both site specific needs and your overall business requirements.
O'Brien's systems and administrative reporting ensure your equipment is maintained to the specifications required. Our systems allow us to produce various reports on your equipment. In addition, we also keep detailed records of all maintenance and servicing of your equipment.
- Periodic Boiler Maintenance: O'Brien can provide you with Service Agreements based on your requirements for periodic servicing as per Australian Standards. Our Service Managers can pre plan your service intervals yearly in advanced or month by month .
- Annual Boiler Shutdowns/Maintenance: Scheduling of Annual Shutdowns or Pre Planned Maintenance activities. O'Brien will liaise with clients, other contractors as well as suppliers to help deliver works on schedule during planned shuts. We understand the importance of limiting downtime and are well equipped with resources and support services to be able to consistently deliver .
- Breakdowns: 24/7 365 days - with immediate phone assistance available and a permanent presence of on call technicians, we provide service 24/7, 365 days of the year. We will do whatever is required to get you up and running. Our wide range of spares also ensures that we are able to get you up and running with minimal downtime .
- Panel / PLC Upgrades: To maintain reliability and efficiency of your plant. Our Burner Management System offers complete and flexible solutions to industrial users. Applications include steam and hot water boilers, oil heaters and process driers. Our controllers are suitable for use with single and dual fuel burners as well as with twin fired boilers .
- Fuel conversions: Converting from heavy oil to gas reduces maintenance considerably, It can extend burner life and enhances plant availability. Electrical savings can be made since fuel tanks and lines no longer need to be heated. Running on cleaner fuels means boiler cleaning expenses can also be reduced. We are able to discuss all options inbuilding Bio Mass solution
- Pressure Vessel Registration: Providing registrations of your pressure vessels with the relevant authorities. We can Verify drawings to any specification and requirement .
- Design Verification: All O'Brien pressure vessels have their Design Verified with the relevant authority. For those purchasing equipment from other suppliers, O'Brien can provide assistance with obtaining Design Verification from the relevant authority .
- Appliance and Gas Submissions: Appliance Commissioning and Gas Submissions with the relevant authorities. We provide solutions from Engineering a gas train all the way through to commissioning of the appliance. We are recognised Australia wide with no restrictions in the type of appliance (Co Generation Gas turbines, Boilers, Kilns, Gas fired Dryers ) .
- Piping Upgrades: Our team of engineers and mechanical fitters can attend to your piping upgrade requirements. We have qualified Boiler Makers who specialize in Arc Stick Welding, Flux cored MIG Welding and TIG Welding of Stainless-Steel Piping systems. We can design and produce Auto Cad P & IDs for existing pipework and new Engineered solutions
- Industrial Plant Automation & Control: Industrial Plant Automation & ControlMany facilities have more than one boiler for redundancy/reliability, such as schools and hospitals. Other facilities have installed or retrofitted to multiple, modular boilers for various reasons other than energy efficiency. (First cost, space considerations, operator codes, etc.) If boilers are not optimized for efficiency, there is potential energy savings from installing an intelligent boiler sequence control .
- Steam Trap Audits: Approximately 20% of the steam leaving a central boiler plant is lost via leaking traps in typical space heating systems without a proactive assessment program. Losses can be significantly and easily reduced by implementing a program using portable test equipment. Implementing any type of steam trap maintenance program will be beneficial to your company. O'Brien can tailor an audit program which suits your requirements .
- Valve Overhaul Service: We provide a prompt valve overhaul service for any Safety Reliefs, Main Steam Stop Valves, Pressure Reducing Valves, Check Valves. All valve overhauls are accompanied with a NATA Certification Certificates .
- Furnace Maintenance and Repairs: Our maintenance solutions offer you a fresh approach that will help you improve control of your facility, optimize equipment, and provide a fixed budget through a customized service agreement. Equipment we service include Gas Fired Generator Sets, Flare Burners, Process and Autoclave Ovens and Power Coating and Curing Ovens . If you are interested in our furnace maintenance and refractory repair solutions , you can contact Craig Parker at +61 3 8325 1000 or email@example.com